Tze Chiang Foundation of Science and Technology
Originally established in 1973 through donations from National Tsing Hua University alumni, the organization was renamed the
Tze Chiang Foundation of Science and Technology in January 1997, marking the opening of a new page in the nation's technological
research and development.
Keeping abreast of fast-paced trends, the TCFST has since driven constant change and innovation, as it specializes in high-tech personnel training and cooperative endeavors in industrial R&D, distinguishing it as an important integrating platform for the industrial, government, academic and research sectors. Responding to industrial development and globalization trends of recent years, TCFST actively promotes training in such forward-looking industries as biotechnology, making it a player on the world stage in expanded foundry, testing, certification and other professional fields, while moving forward with international exchange in all realms of technological endeavor.
Business Operations and PlanningComprehensive personnel training
Diversified Business Consulting
• Human capital and professional training
• Human resource-related project activities
• Business professional capacity analysis and consulting
• Training plans for businesses, both on- and off-site
• Assistance in applications for government projects
Custom Chemical Industry Services
• Foundry semiconductor and MEMS fabrication processes
• Testing of hemodialysis water
• Testing for pesticide residues in food
• Testing for heavy metals
• Nano product testing
• Industrial materials testing
With its decades of proven experience and efficient administration, the TCFST team will continue to work closely with industry, government, academia, and the research community as together we chart new global territory while providing self-sustainable business practices in the internationalization of our work force and exploring avenues of international cooperation in production, academia and research.